Here you'll be able to view all River Club listings active in MLS... Also, learn about River Club Country Club's schools & ratings, view past sold history of properties, connect utilities, contact a executive-level Realtor, list your home, and much more... Learn why many consider the River Club country club one of the most luxurious executive communities in the southern United States.
The River Club is an exclusive 625 acre 24/7 guard-gated country club community off Moore Road in Suwanee, Georgia. Once complete, there will be a total of about 375 homesites- each one comprised of approximately 1 or more acres... This unique community, master planned by nationally renown Crescent Resources (developer of highly successful Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth, Georgia) incorporates very lush, natural landscape- uniquely preserved by both the developer and builder's alike, to its truly spectacular "park like" setting...
The community sets along the Chattahoochee River National Forest. Homes are nestled among huge trees and natural Georgia tranquility. Generous setbacks ensure buffer from both the street and other homes. A massive tract of lush forest, belonging to the National Park Service, transitions beautiful River Club from the Chattahoochee River.
The Architect’s & Builder's Guild, comprised of some of Atlanta's most talented architects and designers, has produced a unique home product incorporating very highly appointed features and rigid quality standards. These highly luxurious custom homes range from the $1.1 million to over $6 million. Dues are currently as follows: $20,000 one-time initiation fee collected at closing/ $335 monthly recurring/ and $2,935 per yr for the "Family Sports club membership" (pool/ tennis/ clubhouse) which is mandatory.
Golf legend, Greg Norman, has contributed to the mastery design of the championship 18-hole golf course. The lush, natural setting of The River Club, with numerous lakes & vistas, combined with the river setting, has ideally produced what many consider possibly the most prominent championship course in the nation.
* 18 hole signature championship golf course master designed by golf legend, Greg Norman.
* Lakeside Sports Center boasting full-time activities director, fitness center, children's movie theatre, cabana & kitchen.
* 3 swimming pools including both children's and zero entry competition pool. Waterslides and water toys complete the experience for the children!
* Separate teens' and kids' areas.
* 8-lighted all-weather tennis courts with pro shop.
* 2 covered outdoor pavilions.
* 24/7 guard monitoring at greeters cottage welcomes both residents and visitiors; community fully gated.